In marketing, you really need to ask yourself: what makes your practice unique?
In this episode of Marketing Mondays, we are joined by Dr. Mansi Shah, a gut health guru, business systems coach, CEO, and co-founder of the Functional Wellness Network. She talks about how wanting to practice with freedom led her to create her own system and her own whole gut health protocol. This decision led to fruitful results, creating the blueprint for new marketing systems for doctors and practitioners. She explains how her marketing system is based on attraction, presenting herself as a stand-out figure through her unique identity, establishing her as an authority for a specific niche. She discusses why healthcare is moving towards holistic medicine and wellness, and also speaks about finding the right fit before working in marketing with healthcare clients.
Tune in to this episode to learn about the future of health and wellness marketing!
About Mansi Shah:
Mansi Shah B.Pharm, Pharm.D, is a holistic nutritionist, a certified functional & nutritional medicine practitioner licensed in the state of California, and a GUT HEALTH EXPERT where she can help you live a life of freedom from gut issues, autoimmune, chronic pain & inflammation. She has spent crucial years of her life exploring different cultures and traveling to new cities doing adventurous activities and connecting with communities on a spiritual level. Her life experiences are extremely diverse and dynamic. she has a passion for health, wellness, travel, nature, and adding immense value to her clients’ lives.
All throughout her life, she has been passionate about helping others and lifting others through her services and support. Her happiness lies in doing good for mother earth and giving back to the community. After studying extensively in the field of medicine her interest gradually geared towards the power of lifestyle medicine, prevention, anti-aging, epigenomics and actually being able to monetize these concepts and having passive incomes. She believes that financial freedom comes from the type of life we create for ourselves and the choices we make; we are what we eat and practice in our day-to-day life; we are only one choice away from a completely different life.
She has 11+ years of experience in dispensing and functional medicine, consulting patients in lifestyle and drug therapy management, and 3 years of experience in Finance investment diversification portfolio. She is the owner/ partner at a private hedge fund that she manages through diversified growth strategies that offer other tax-advantaged retirement options, and many other wealth protection services. She provides entrepreneurial coaching and systems for anyone who is driven and wants an outstanding platform to be successful in the field of functional medicine and the entrepreneurial world.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Dr. Mansi Shah created a five-step protocol for gut health, available on YourGutDr.com along with a free guide on dealing with a leaky gut.
- Paid ads can drain out your entire bank account and not have any returns.
- People will come to you after you figure out what your niche is and you become an authority in it.
- People trust people, they don’t trust brands.
- Focus on how to stand out in the marketplace.
- Polls are solid leads for marketing.
- 58% of the American people don’t believe in pharmaceuticals anymore.
- According to Dr. Mansi Shah, five years from now, a lot of doctors who are not practicing wellness along with their practice will be completely out of business.
- Connect and follow Mansi Shah on LinkedIn.
- Follow the Functional Wellness Network on LinkedIn.
- Discover the Functional Wellness Network Website.
- Learn about Your Gut Health here.
- Visit the Día Creative Website for solutions to any of your marketing needs.
- You are a Product: Marketing Based on Attraction
- Stand Out and People Will Come To You
- Be Unique: Marketing for Healthcare Costumers
- Being a Product: attraction marketing for a self-brand, capturing clients, and standing out from the rest.
- People Trusting People: the challenges of attraction marketing.
- Holistic Medicine Marketing and the challenges coming in the future.
When you mix healthcare and marketing, ask yourself: what makes your practice unique?
In this episode of Marketing Mondays, we are joined by Dr. Mansi Shah, CEO and co-founder of the Functional Wellness Network, a gut health guru, and business systems coach. She talks about how wanting to practice with freedom led her to create her own system and her own whole gut health protocol. This decision led to fruitful results, creating the blueprint for new marketing systems for doctors and practitioners.
Tune in to this episode to learn about the future of health and wellness marketing! Listen here: (add link)