Discover effective healthcare marketing strategies from Maddie Coffin, Senior Marketing Manager at HLTH. Get a sneak peek at innovative ideas for HLTH 2022 and why you should be excited!
Get ready to learn a lot at the next HLTH event!
In this episode of Marketing Mondays, we welcome Maddie Coffin, Senior Marketing Manager at HLTH. Working in HLTH, Maddie has seen many healthcare and wellness companies surge and has witnessed how they tackle their marketing strategies. She discusses tips for effective and creative marketing in the healthcare industry, delivering a clear message, and building trust with your audience. She is excited about HLTH 2022 and gives listeners a sneak peek at the innovative ideas it will be implemented in this year’s event and lets them know how they can attend as well!
Tune in to this episode to listen to what Maddie has learned about healthcare marketing and why you should be excited for HLTH 2022!
About Maddie Coffin:
Maddie is the Senior Marketing Manager at HLTH. She is a marketing professional with over 5 years of experience focused on bringing awareness and engagement to mission-driven organizations
After fainting at the sight of an open jackhammer injury to the foot while shadowing an ER doctor, she decided the med school path wasn’t for her. When she graduated from college, she tried her hand at working in a lab setting but felt the urge to work in more of a people-focused and collaborative environment. Working at a small nonprofit gave her the opportunity to work in many areas of the organization, allowing her to better understand what types of roles she enjoys while contributing to a strong and meaningful mission. One of those opportunities was building the social media team from scratch, which piqued her interest in seeking a marketing role. Marrying her new interest in marketing with her original love for biology and healthcare, all while working towards a strong mission, she found herself in a new marketing role at a health platform and events company focused on health innovation and transformation, HLTH.
Maddie thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment with the opportunity for continuous professional development. Outside of work, she loves to run, walk the streets of New York, and try the never-ending list of restaurants in the city. She also enjoys cooking and likes to challenge herself to explore new flavors by not making the same recipe twice.
Things You’ll Learn:
- HLTH is a platform that brings together the entire health ecosystem focused on health innovation and transformation with an annual conference.
- One of the biggest challenges with marketing is distilling down what you do in a way that someone gets it.
- Having testimonials and reviews by real people helps trust building by allowing your audience to see how others are resonating with the product or service.
- WELL by HLTH will be a dedicated experience for senior executives and leading consumer brands in the area of consumer-focused wellness and lifestyle, including wearables, fitness, mental wellness, nutrition, sexual health, psychedelics, and food innovation.
- This year, HLTH will build out curated journeys for attendees and will be presented in a festival format, with multiple stages throughout the floor and more.
- Attendees for HLTH will be accepted up until the event, which will take place from November 13 to 16, 2022, in Las Vegas.
- If you’re interested in purchasing a ticket to come to HLTH, you can get a special, $150 dollars off with the code MarketMonday150.