Discover the power of wellness coaching with Thomas Johnson, CEO of GetUpNGetFit. Transform your lifestyle with a holistic approach to health and well-being.
Your health is the wealth you have to invest in.
In this episode of Marketing Mondays, we are joined by Thomas Johnson, an executive wellness coach, CEO, founder of GetUpNGetFit Wellness & Fitness Coaching Concierge, and host of the How May I Serve You Podcast. He talks about how he helps busy business professionals who are overstressed, overweight, and/or experiencing low energy through a holistic approach to improving their lifestyle. He explains the difference between a personal trainer and a wellness coach and how the latter can provide an outside perspective worth investing in. Thomas speaks about his company, GetUpNGetFit Wellness & Fitness Coaching Concierge, and how they build alliances with other health and wellness professionals to create a customized team for every client, whether virtual or in-person.
Tune in to this episode to learn about wellness coaching and how Thomas Johnson is helping those who need his services!
About Thomas Johnson:
Thomas Johnson is the Founder and CEO of GetUpNGetFit Wellness & Fitness Coaching Concierge. Thomas is known as one of the top executive wellness coaches for busy business professionals. He is a previous celebrity personal trainer certified by the National Academy of Sports Medicine and also has a degree in Food & Nutrition. He is a posture specialist from the National Posture recognized by New York Magazine for his expertise in posture and alignment. Thomas is also a C-Suite advisor and philanthropist. He is a civil war survivor that believes in turning your pain into power, and he specializes in helping high performers improve their wellness long-term by focusing on the root cause of their lifestyle habits instead of just a quick fix. He is also the host of the How May I Serve You Podcast where he is constantly on the quest to surround himself with the best coaches while learning how to better serve executive clientele by asking them what they want and need directly.
Things You’ll Learn:
- Thomas identified two flaws within the wellness industry working as a celebrity personal trainer: lack of accountability and lack of identifying the root cause.
- A personal trainer just focuses on the aesthetics, while a wellness coach looks at a client from a holistic standpoint with a lifestyle approach taking into account factors like nutrition intake, sleep, and stress.
- At GetUpNGetFit, when a client comes on board, they assess their lifestyle and extract their negative habits to create a plan and wellness support team that may comprise a personal trainer, a massage therapist, a dietitian, or whatever they need.
- If you are growing a health and wellness business, find out how you can help your client: how they speak, what they need, and how they live their lifestyle.
- Acquire a Know-Like-Trust factor with your clientele by having some type of offering that can allow you to capture their email and contact, so you can put them on your database and nurture them via periodic newsletters to build a relationship.
- Connect and follow Thomas Johnson on LinkedIn.
- Follow GetUpNGetFit Wellness Concierge on LinkedIn.
- Discover the theGetUpNGetFit Wellness Concierge Website.
- Listen to the How May I Serve You Podcast.
- Claim a FREE GIFT from Thomas Johnson.
- Visit the Día Creative Website for solutions to any of your marketing needs.